Risk operating models: the market benchmark FULL REPORT
This Risk Leadership Network report aggregates data and insights from over 50 multinational companies around the world spanning more than 15 sectors, highlighting trends in risk operating models, reporting lines and risk responsibilities.
Using the unique shared knowledge in this benchmark report, you'll be able to:
- Understand the four main risk operating models in market.
- Compare your own structure. Which model do you align to most closely? Are you missing any key elements? (Or do you have elements that might be redundant?)
- Review your reporting and governance. How does your reporting frequency compare? What about executive and board committees and reporting lines?
- Assess your risk footprint. Which functions report into your risk team? How do these compare with the market averages?
- Corroborate best practice recommendations. If you're seeking to make a chance or align Risk in your organisation to a broader benchmark, this report provides a comprehensive data set that may support internal conversations at all levels of the business.
View our risk reporting guide: How to create standout risk reports that demonstrate the real value of risk