Technology risk in focus
FIND OUT MORE
How are technology risk and compliance resources organised to protect and support the business?
Fill in the form to request to see the results of a recent survey of technology companies with a digital focus, which we created in response to the priority of a Risk Leadership Network member.
This bespoke benchmark gives you in-depth insight from eight technology, or technology-adjacent, companies across a range of sectors, including SaaS, retail, financial services, telecommunications and hospitality. You can use this report to understand:
- How common are dedicated technology risk and compliance teams, and how are they structured?
- What changes, if any, companies foresee making to their technology risk and compliance resources in the future
- How companies are reporting on technology-related risks
- The maturity of companies' technology risk and compliance frameworks, and any steps being taken to build on this
*Subject to qualification. We're only able to show this data to prospective members - in-house corporate risk leaders at large non-financial institutions in Europe, MENA and Asia-Pacific. We'll send you a meeting invite so we can explore the results with you and provide more context.
Fill in this form to request see the benchmark*
CROs/heads of risk at eight technology, or technology-adjacent, companies across a range of sectors, including
software as a service (SaaS), retail, financial services, telecommunications and hospitality.
- The use of dedicated technology risk and compliance team
- Numbers of FTEs responsible for upholding the technology and risk compliance framework
- Structure of organisations around the technology risk and compliance framework
- The use of consultants and specialists
- Plans for the future organisation of technology risk and compliance within the business
- Reporting on technology-related
- Building the maturity of technology risk management
- Developing capability: upskilling resources and leveraging tools
Eight risk leaders took part in an in-depth survey with a series of open and closed questions.
We developed this benchmark to support a Risk Leadership Network member on their specific risk priority: to benchmark their own technology risk framework and resourcing against their peers. But we also expect the report is relevant to any company that is in the process of re-assessing their technology risk and compliance structure and, more broadly, how they manage issues related to technology risk and compliance.
Yes, we regularly create benchmarks or pulsechecks in response to our members' priorities. Take a look at some of our latest benchmarks here. Through our bespoke, concierge "network assistance" service, we deliver these niche reports in a timely way to meet the exact needs of the organisation who requested it. Of course, the benchmarks are often useful for other organisations too and we share the results. If you'd like us to create a benchmark for your organisation, please fill in this form and we'll get back to you with a time-frame and membership proposal.
Please fill in the form and we'll present the key findings to you*, and discuss how our members are leveraging the data in the report to operationalise and accelerate ERM better practice.
Due to the high value data in the report, we only send the report to members of Risk Leadership Network.
*Subject to approval. We're only able to meet with you to show you the data if you're a prospective member (i.e. a practising risk leader at a large non-financial organisation in Europe, Asia-Pacific or MENA).
Yes. Members of Risk Leadership Network work with a network manager to make sure we meet your risk priorities. If there's an informal benchmark that would assist you in your priorities, we'll create it for you in a timely manner. Most benchmarks are complete within 8 weeks of request. Tell us more about the benchmark you need and we'll get back to you with timescales and a membership proposal.